After reading carefully our permission statement below, please go to our online-submission system to agree or disagree with our terms.
Field Museum would like to your permission to:
1) Add your images to the Field Museum’s central database, a KE EMu Collections Management System;
2) Make your images available to EMu users inside the Field Museum and display them to visitors of the Field Guide website;
3) Allow a limited number of high-resolution academic/research sites not administered by the Field Museum, like Encyclopedia of Life, to access your images for scientific/educational purposes and display them with a credit line allowing only for non-commercial use;
4) Distribute your images under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial License (CC-BY-NC)* subject to the Museum’s Data Norms**; and
5) Include a credit line with your name (e.g., Ⓒ Your Name Here) with your images.
Once you prepare the materials, you can start your online submission process here!